Saturday, March 7, 2020

Tangled Webs by Anne Bishop

"Tangled Webs" is another book by Anne Bishop in the Black Jewels universe. This is considered a one off story in the universe but no where near as intense as the original trilogy. We learn more about Surreal and her life after she found her family, and Jaenelle and Marian decided to create a spook house for the landen's (non-blood people).

There is a little bit of everything that I love in this story. Saetan. Jaenelle being mischievous, and Jaenelle and Daemon together. Books. Book stores. Lucivar. Marian getting mad. And the list goes on.

Anne Bishop
The targeted invitations and people getting caught in a real spook house was written very well. I'm an easy scare, and I was terrified a lot of the time during this. My favorite part of the book; however, was Lucivar and a glimpse at his true potential.

It is so easy to get lost in this world, and I am so thankful I have so many more books to go. Four out of five stars for this book. "The Invisible Ring" is up next in the series. Bishop also has her newest book in this series coming out this Wednesday! I cannot wait to get current.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's hard to keep up when you read too much...

 I'm always so gun-ho at the beginning of the year. I make big plans and set lofty goals and inevitably, I miss a day or two and then gi...